After a fast recovery in the capital markets, which started in Q2, the S&P 500 reached a positive yearly return in Q3.
The end of Q3 was more volatile as the S&P 500 decreased by 3.9% in September. Despite this, many of eToro’s Popular Investors remained profitable even in September, demonstrating that they know how to handle volatility and that a long-term strategy can pay off, even when markets take a step back.
Check out these top Popular Investors, which showed great performance so far this year:
Here are some key metrics that show just how well eToro Popular Investors did in Q3, 2020:
- 62% of Popular Investors outperformed the S&P 500 index in Q3, 2020
- 82% of Popular Investors are profitable this year to date
- 60% of Popular Investors are up more than 10% YTD
- 42% of Popular Investors are up more than 20% YTD
- 29% of Popular Investors are up more than 30% YTD
Some of these top traders managed to:
- Perform better than some of the most successful wealth managers on Wall Street
- Endure setbacks and turn a profit as part of a comprehensive, long-term strategy
On eToro, you can allocate some funds to copy the performance of Popular Investors using the CopyTrader™ feature, if you are not doing so already. Copying Popular Investors should be considered a long-term investment strategy, which naturally means taking into account losses along the way. If you wish to check out their stats and consider copying them, you can explore and discover Popular Investors on eToro.
When they trade, you trade!
Whether you’re a beginner learning the basics or you simply don’t have time to watch the markets, now it’s easy to leverage other traders’ expertise. With eToro’s CopyTrader, you can automatically copy top-performing traders, instantly replicating their trading in your own portfolio.